Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Great Day in the Studio

Who said a pair of earrings has to consist of two identical images?

Vintage, silver coin purse with handmade Paris charm, mirror charm and rhinestone heart.

Inside the vintage coin purse - slots for nickles, dimes and dollars. There is also a mirror, a clip to hold paper money and a secret compartment for holding special treasures.

Vintage coin purse necklace.
sold


Vintage cloth coin purse with vintage colored rhinestone button.


What personality!




This sweet little cameo keeps watch over the small gold coin purse.


Vintage bottle with Eiffel Tower charm.
Bottle top can be unscrewed to enjoy the aroma of the lavender inside.

1 comment:

Tammara said...

Fun stuff. Your comment about earrings not matching reminds me of when I was in my early twenties I would sometimes wear only one earring - lol. Probably sounds silly, but it went along with my hairstyle at the time too.