Monday, June 28, 2010

Flea and Fashion


Saturday was the 2nd Downtown Napa Antique and Vintage Flea Market.  It was great to see the shoppers strolling through the booths, many with their sachels of fresh produce from the Napa Farmers Market.  Most shoppers appeared to find at least one vintage treasure to take home.



THEN...on Sunday I had the thrill of watching my jewelry adorn some beautiful models at:

One of the designers who selected many of my pieces to compliment her designs was Alyssa Nicole.

My vintage pieces looked fantastic with her delicate, feminine designs.  I happened to stand next to Alyssa's Mom during the fashion show and it was very sweet to see how proud she was of her daughter.



necklace: sold

 
When the show was over, I had the opportunity to meet many of the event attendees at my table.
Thank you to Aspiring Couture for including me in their lovely fashion show.


No comments: