Monday, September 20, 2010

To My SF Indie-Mart Shoppers....

To those of you who ventured all the way down to 16th Street to find me - Thank you!  It could have been lonely down there on the end, but you guys kept me entertained!  Thank you for your support and encouragement.

To Artist #2: I've got a number "1" if you're interested, send me an email.

To The Fabulous 3-some: Ms. Little Green Pouch, Mr. "Hot" and Mr. 3 Charms-on-a-Chain: Thanks for all the laughter and for being my best customers.

I didn't have an email sign-up at my booth, but if anyone would like to receive notices regarding my upcoming shows, either leave a comment here or send me an email laura_ellington@yahoo.com

And last, but not least, please watch my Etsy shop.  I'll be uploading items over the next two weeks...... and here's the good news...... NO SHIPPING CHARGES.  The cost of the jewelry is all that you pay, the shipping is on me!  http://www.lauraellington.etsy.com/


Thanks again,
Laura.

No comments: